Join the Riverside Family as a Nursery Room Leader!
Position: Nursery Room Leader (Full-time, Permanent)
Location: London TW2
Salary: £24,960 – £32,000 per year PLUS perks (see below)
Unleash Your Passion for Shaping Young Minds!
About us at Riverside Nurseries:
Welcome to Little Dukes, part of the Dukes Education family. We’re a group of independent nurseries, schools and colleges united in our common goal to provide children of all ages with exceptional educational opportunities. Our Vision is to offer the best pedagogical approaches, such as Montessori and Forest School, while giving our team the space to shine, evolve, and grow right alongside the children and families we support.
Got what it takes to inspire, motivate, educate, and ignite young minds? We’re Twickenham Green Montessori, and we’re all about the importance of holistic early childhood education. We are excited to work with you to create a unique learning environment for our Baby Room (Nido). We pride ourselves on our Outstanding-rated curriculum and care, focusing on each child as an individual on their own personal journey.
This role will require you to take on the mantel of leadership within not only among the children, but also your colleagues as you head up a wonderful team. Having that extra experience and qualification is something you’ve worked hard for and this is the great next step in your career to harness that passion you have for early years education! So please get in touch so we can discuss your future in leadership!
- Nido needs you: Head up the Baby Room, ensuring the day to day running of the room
- Provide a stimulating and engaging learning environment
- Keep each child’s records up to date and on track
- Ensure that compliance is met in the room
- Support, guide and inspire junior team members
- Build positive relationships with staff and parents alike
- Have a strong understanding of the EFYS and a keen interest in Montessori as well as other learning approaches
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a very special setting and compassionate team. Our staff in the Nido Room are exceptional: kind, caring and loving, and are keen to gain further knowledge and be led by an experienced Room Lead. If you are looking to grow and extend into a leadership position, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll need:
- Level 3 qualification or above in Childcare
- 2 years experience in a childcare or nursery setting
- A genuine love for working with children and helping them learn and grow
Perks and More:
- Bonus scheme
- Additional Leave
- Company events and annual awards to celebrate our team
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discounts and up to 50% off childcare!
- Health & wellbeing programme (including Mental Health First Aid Training, Employee Assistance Programme and Mindfulness courses)
- On-site parking
- Sick Pay
Dukes Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a successful Enhanced Disclosure, Barring Service (DBS) check and two professional references.