With a bespoke and individualised education, delivered with nurturing, loving care, we provide the best start for your child. We help to foster independent thinking alongside the development of early years qualities and dispositions such as a child’s awareness of their environment, empathy for others, communication excellence and above all, self-confidence.
Getting up when we fall down, brushing ourselves off and trying again
Seeing magic in the world and conjuring our own unique interpretation
Learning and respecting the truth about ourselves, others and the world around us as we learn and grow
Sharing feelings and experiences to create a nurturing and comforting learning environment for all
Developing autonomy and integrity of self and the abilities to work both independently and collaboratively
- To produce happy and confident children
- Offer a broad and well-rounded education
- Realise the potential of each child
- Provide high-calibre staff who are themselves open to learning and are given training opportunities for continuing professional development
- Motivate every child through a fantastic educational experience
- Ensure that the parents, staff and children are part of a team and enjoy their time at Riverside.
- Install strong family values, which embrace our diverse community to create a ‘home from home’ experience.
- Provide opportunities for children to learn through spontaneous, free flow and active learning.
- Provide an equal environment so that everyone is included.
- To use observations and records to support the children in their individual needs and interests.
- Establish a caring and courteous community, which embraces the principal that every child matters.